This simple garlic rice recipe uses short-grain or sticky rice as it is called in South East Asia. It’s different in texture from our Basmati rice b...
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 250gm Thai rice (short-grain rice), boiled
- 4 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Greens of 4-5 spring onions
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1. Heat oil and butter, add in garlic and sauté till golden.
- 2. Mix in the boiled rice.
- 3. Stir fry and add in the salt, soya sauc.
- 4. Mix in the spring onion greens just before serving.
Notes:Photo credits: fortheloveofcooking.net