- PREP TIME: 35 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 500 gram Chicken
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Red chilies (crushed)
- 4 to 6 Green chilies
- ½ bunch Coriander
- ½ cup Yogurt
- 2 inch Ginger julienne 2 inch pcs
- 1. Marinate chicken with salt, lemon juice, garlic paste, vinegar, soya sauce and crushed red chilies. Leave in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2. Blend coriander, green chilies and yogurt to a smooth paste.
- 3. Heat oil and fry chicken. Saute for 5 – 10 minutes till color changes and water is dry
- 4. Add yogurt paste cook on medium flame till chicken is cooked through.
- 5. Garnish with ginger julienne & sliced green chilies.
Rate & Review Recipe
I am trying to learn a few new recipes. This seemed easy and I made it for dinner today. The taste was excellent but the dish lacked colour and gravy. I guess this is because there were no tomatoes or haldi. It made a very small bowl and was finished quickly. It did not look like the one in picture but everyone liked it. Quick and easy but lacked gravy.