Mini Mince Pizza
Bound to be a kid’s favorites, these mini pizza’s are topped with chicken mince. However, you can use your preferred topping.
- PREP TIME: 100 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- Pizza Dough (Base):
- 2 cups flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 4 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Pizza Topping:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chicken mince
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 capsicum, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red chillies, crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoon tomato puree
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- Cheddar and mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano, to sprinkle
- 1. Add all the dry ingredients on a clean surface or in a bowl. Add egg and oil and mix with your hands. Knead the pizza base with a little bit of luke-warm water till the dough is smooth and leaves the sides of the bowl.
- 2. Keep in a warm place till risen for at least an hour.
- 3. In the meanwhile, make pizza base & topping.
- 4. Heat oil. Add mincemeat, salt, pepper, crushed red chillies, garlic,
- 5. tomato puree & ketchup. Saute for a few minutes till color changes.
- 6. Add water, cover pan and then cook on simmer till done.
- 7. Add capsicums and onions and cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- 8. Meat sauce will be thick and chunky.
- 9. Roll out pizza dough. Cut into mini rounds using a cutter. Add about 2 tablespoon of meat mince sauce.
- 10. Top with oregano and grated cheese.
- 11. Pre-heat to 180 C.
- 12. Make all the mini-pizza’s and let them rise for 10-15 minutes.
- 13. Place the mini-pizza’s on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted and crust is golden.
Notes:Photo credits: foodiegirlchicago.com