Lemon Iced Tea
Make a pitcher of this refreshing iced tea and serve at your next tea party.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 1 cup sugar (for sugar syrup)
- 8 Tea Bags (1 tea bags for each glass)
- Ice Cubes – 1 to 2 cups
- Lemon juice – to taste (~1 teaspoon per serve)
- Lemon Slices to taste
- Few Mint leaves
- 1. Prepare sugar syrup by bringing ½ cup of water to boil. Add 1 cup of sugar and dissolve till clear. Sugar syrup is ready.
- 2. In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
- 3. Turn off heat and add tea-bags to water. Cover and let the tea steep for 5 minutes.
- 4. Remove the tea bags from water and let the water cool down.
- 5. Add crushed ice-cubes and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
- 6. Ice tea is ready to serve.
- 7. Serve sugar syrup and lemon on the side to add as per personal preference.
Notes:Photo credits: evatoneva.com