Devilled eggs are hard-boiled eggs, cut in half that are filled with a mashed egg mixture topped with vegetables.
- PREP TIME: 25 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 6 Boiled eggs
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper as required
- Paprika as required
- 1 tablespoon cream
- For Salad
- few leaves lettuce
- 1 cubed tomatoes
- ½ cup spring onion
- 1 lemon juice
- 1. Peel eggs and halve lengthways.
- 2. Carefully remove yolks, so as not to tear whites.
- 3. Put yolks in a bowl and mash with fork, making a paste.
- 4. Mix remaining ingredients with yolks and blend till quite smooth.
- 5. Lightly pile yolks back into egg whites. Chill.
- 6. In another bowl mix together lettuce, tomatoes, lemon juice, and spring onions together.
- 7. Fill egg whites with the mixture
- 8. Serve devilled eggs on lettuce and vegetables
Notes:Photo credits: kraftrecipes.com