Pop Corn Chicken
This crispy popcorn chicken can be eaten as is or added in sandwiches & wraps for a filling meal.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 5 persons
- Boneless Chicken, cut into pieces ½ kg
- Gram flour (Besan) ½ cup
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Red chili powder ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder ½ teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Egg 2
- Milk 2 tablespoon
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil as required
- 1. Marinate chicken pieces with gram flour (besan), black pepper, salt, red chili pepper, garlic powder and sugar.
- 2. Beat egg with milk and keep aside.
- 3. Create an assembly for coating the chicken.
- 4. First dip the marinated chicken in beaten egg and then roll in bread crumbs. Keep in a tray.
- 5. Fry the popcorn chicken on low flame till golden brown and crisp.
- 6. Alternatively, popcorn chicken can also be frozen and fried as needed.