Sesame Fried Chicken
Using sesame seeds to coat this chicken provides both flavor & crunch.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Boneless chicken breasts ½ kg
- Soya Sauce 4 tablespoon
- White Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Cloves, Finely Chopped 6
- Salt – 1 teaspoon + ½ teaspoon
- Flour ¾ cup
- Black Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Egg 2
- Sesame Seeds 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- 1. Cut chicken diagonally into 1 inch long thin strips.
- 2. Put chicken in a bowl. Add garlic cloves, soya sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and white pepper. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- 3. Whisk flour, ½ teaspoon salt & black pepper in another bowl. Set aside.
- 4. Whisk eggs with a tablespoon. of water and set aside.
- 5. Create an assembly line of chicken, beaten eggs, flour and sesame seeds.
- 6. First add chicken strip in flour, then egg, then coat with sesame seeds.
- 7. Heat oil. Deep fry sesame chicken until light golden brown from both sides.
- 8. Serve hot.