Chicken Potato Kebab
These potato and chicken kebabs contain sweet corn, coriander, cheese & noodles to make them a snack that children will love.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 4-5 potatoes, boiled
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon spring onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- ½ cup white sauce
- 2 cups chicken boiled and shredded
- 4 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet instant noodles boiled
- Flour, for coating
- 2 eggs, beaten for coating
- Bread crumbs for coating
- 1. In a large bowl mash potatoes. Add sweet corn, green chilies, coriander leaves, spring onions, shredded chicken, spices, white sauce & cheese. Mix well together.
- 2. Add noodles and stir together.
- 3. Make patty shaped kebabs out of this mixture and set aside.
- 4. Create an assembly line of potatoes, beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- 5. Coat kebab with flour, beaten egg and then bread crumbs.
- 6. Shallow fry in hot oil till golden.
- 7. Serve with ketchup.