Chicken breasts are roasted with garlic, chillies, lemon juice and a little bit of brown sugar for a healthy meal.
- PREP TIME: 40 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- 6 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 fresh red chillies
- 1. Mix 2 tablespoon olive oil with 1 teaspoon each crushed coriander seeds and 1/2 teaspoon each paprika and brown sugar.
- 2. Put 2 chicken breasts in a baking dish, spoon the marinade over, then squeeze over a little lemon juice.
- 3. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4. Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
- 5. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- 6. Put the chicken breasts with the marinade.
- 7. Scatter lemon slices, garlic cloves and red chillies around the chicken.
- 8. Roast the chicken breasts in a baking dish, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 C
Notes:Photo credits: mariahspleasingplates.com