These garlic croutons are easy to make and the perfect crunchy topping for salads and soups.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 1 loaf bread, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- pinch of salt
- 1. Combine olive oil, butter, garlic cloves, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme and salt.
- 2. Cut the bread into small cubes and add into olive oil mixture.
- 3. Toss to make sure that all the croutons are coated properly.
- 4. Arrange in single layers on cookie sheets.
- 5. Bake at 160°C for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- 6. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
- 7. Serve with salads, soups or just eat like biscuits.
Notes:Photo credits: natashaskitchen.com