Buffalo Chicken Wings
Restaurant-style buffalo chicken wings can be prepared in the comforts of your own home with a few simple ingredients.
- PREP TIME: 60 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 chicken wings
- Oil for deep frying
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1. Mix flour, paprika and salt.
- 2. Sprinkle this on the wings until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for an hour. Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 3. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended.
- 4. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5. Heat oil and fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until brown.
- 6. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together.
Notes:Photo credits: nibbledish.com