Chocolate Orange Mousse
This delectable chocolate orange combination makes for a light dessert that is sure to be loved by family & friends.
- PREP TIME: 120 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon orange essence
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup cream
- Chocolate grated, to decorate
- 1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and set aside.
- 2. Beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sugar, orange essence and orange zest until light and fluffy.
- 3. Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks.
- 4. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Pour the mixture into the cups you will serve it in and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- 6. Serve chilled decorated with grated chocolate.
Notes:Photo credits: lh3.ggpht