Peanut Crumbed Chicken
Chicken strips are coated with peanuts for crunch. Serve with satay sauce.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 2 oz peanuts, roasted
- 2 oz breadcrumbs
- 4 chicken breast boneless, cut in strips
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 lemon
- 3 oz flour
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- 1. Blend peanuts with breadcrumbs in a food processor, take out on a plate.
- 2. Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, lemon and garlic paste. Leave for 10 – 15 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle flour onto a separate plate.
- 4. Coat chicken strips in flour, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- 5. Fry in hot oil till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
- 6. Serve with satay sauce.