Crispy Zinger Burger
Make this classic fast food in the comfort of your own home.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 2 chicken breast, sliced in half
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup corn flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- Oil for frying
- 4 burger buns
- 1. Mix flour, corn flour, rice flour and baking powder and put them aside. This is what will give the zinger burger its crispy coating.
- 2. Apply salt, black and white pepper on chicken’s breast both sides.
- 3. Beat egg with salt, black and white pepper.
- 4. Now apply egg on breast pieces and then coat them in flours, again apply egg and flour(you have to do a double coating)
- 5. Heat the oil, deep fry the breast pieces on medium heat. Cover them with lid while frying.
- 6. Apply mayonnaise on each side of bun, then put chicken, lettuce leave, and cheese slice. Finish it with other piece of bun on top.
Notes:Photo credits: Shutterstock