Meetha paratha or paratha made with sugar (cheeni) is a great way to make your fussy child eat food. Kids love the sweet flavor, and the wheat flour g...
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 3 persons
- 250 gram Wheat flour (Aata)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Water to knead
- Ghee as required
- 1. Knead the dough of wheat flour with water and keep a side for thirty minutes.
- 2. Then take a bowl and mix together sugar and cardamom powder.
- 3. Make small balls of the dough.
- 4. Roll out a dough ball with a rolling pin and spread sugar mixture over it.
- 5. Cover it with another rolled out dough ball and press the edges gently to seal.
- 6. Now gently roll out the stuffed paratha with a rolling pin.
- 7. Heat a griddle on medium high heat and place the stuffed paratha over it.
- 8. When half done from one side, turn it over and spread ghee on half done side.
- 9. Turn the heat down to medium and turn it over again and apply ghee on there side aswell.
- 10. Now turn over again and take it off the griddle when nicely done.
Notes:Photo credits: vegrec.vegrecipesofindi.netdna-cdn.com