These mash potatoes are creamy & delicious with lots of butter and cream.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- ½ kg Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoon Cream
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1. Boil potatoes with water and ½ teaspoon salt, until done.
- 2. Warm cream and melt butter, together, in a pan.
- 3. Drain water from potatoes.
- 4. Put hot potatoes into a bowl.
- 5. Add cream and melted butter.
- 6. Use potato masher to mash potatoes until well mashed.
- 7. Adding milk to achieve the consistency you desire. Do not over-beat or your potatoes will get gluey.
- 8. Add Salt and pepper to taste.
Notes:Photo credits: greatfoodlifestyle.com