Spicy Aloo with Kashmiri Mirch
This dish is different from other dishes of potatoes. because here we use kashmiri mirch to creat different taste
- PREP TIME: 40 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 1 kg Baby potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 10 Kashmiri lal mirch, soaked for 4 hours and ground
- ½ cup tamarind pulp (Imli)
- 1 tablespoon coriander (dhaniya), Roasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin (zeera), Roasted and crushed
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt or by taste
- 1 tablespoon Chat masala
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic, paste
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Oil
- 25 Curry leaves (Karri Patta)
- 1. Boil baby potatoes and then peel them.
- 2. Soak red chilies and ground to a fine paste.
- 3. Mix with tamarind pulp, coriander, cumin, salt, sugar, chat masala and ginger garlic paste.
- 4. Heat oil. Add curry leaves with all the seasonings, fry well till oil comes on top.
- 5. Add boiled baby potatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
- 6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Notes:In case baby potatoes are not available you can use the normal potatoes and cut them into quarters.