The most difficult part of making this coleslaw salad is shredding the vegetables. Use a hand slicer or a food processor to make this task easy and se...
- PREP TIME: 10 mints
- COOK TIME: 15 mints
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Cabbage, finely sliced 1 small
- Carrot, grated 1
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt a pinch
- White pepper 1 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoon
- 1. Make the dressing by mixing together salt, sugar, mayonnaise. Whisk.
- 2. Add cabbage, grated carrot in a bowl. Add dressing and mix well.
- 3. Keep in fridge for at least 30 minutes so flavors can meld together.
- 4. Serve chilled.
Notes:Photo credits: richsauces