Rice w/ Garlic Mushrooms
This simple rice dish is packed with flavor with fresh mushrooms and lots of garlic. It can be enjoyed as a light dinner or served on the side with gr...
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- SERVINGS: 3 persons
- Onion, chopped 1
- Boiling water 1 cup
- Chicken stock 1 cube
- Fresh mushrooms, sliced ½ kg
- Butter 4 tablespoon
- Rice 1 cup
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoon butter.
- 2. Add sliced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 3. Add sliced mushrooms, salt & white pepper.
- 4. Cook for 4-5 minutes till mushrooms are soft. Set aside.
- 5. Heat remaining 2 tablespoon butter.
- 6. Saute onions till translucent.
- 7. Add rice and toast for a minute.
- 8. Add water and chicken cube. Bring to boil.
- 9. Once stock boils, cover the lid and turn heat to simmer.
- 10. Cook for 20 minutes and then turn off heat.
- 11. Take out rice in a serving dish and pour the garlic mushrooms over the top.
- 12. Serve hot with grilled chicken or roast chicken.
Notes:Photo Credits: Exquisite Girl