Not only does this iced beverage taste refreshing in our hot weather, the coffee gives it a kick that will help you stay up for a few hours.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Milk 4 cups
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Coffee powder ¼ cup
- Lukewarm water ¼ cup
- Ice as required
- 1. Mix coffee and sugar in water till it dissolves.
- 2. Add the coffee mixture in a blender. Add milk and blend till frothy.
- 3. Taste & adjust sweetness level as per personal preference.
- 4. Pour into glasses.
- 5. Add crushed ice-cubes.
- 6. Sprinkle with coffee powder or cocoa powder and serve.
Notes:Photo credits: obsessivecooking.com