Tarragon chicken is a staple in fine dining restaurants in Pakistan. Here’s your chance to impress others by making this restaurant classic at home....
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Chicken breast boneless fillets 2
- Dried Tarragon ¼ + ¼ teaspoon
- Oil 2 teaspoon
- Garlic, chopped 2 – 3 cloves
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Cream ½ cup
- White pepper to taste
- 1. Marinate chicken with salt, pepper and ¼ teaspoon tarragon. Leave to marinate for 15 – 20 minutes.
- 2. Heat oil. Grill chicken on both sides for 3-4 minutes until cooked through. Set aside.
- 3. In the same pan, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- 4. Add chicken stock and cook for a few minutes.
- 5. Add cream, salt, pepper & ¼ teaspoon tarragon.
- 6. Cook till sauce thickens. Taste & adjust seasonings.
- 7. Pour sauce over grilled chicken and serve hot.
Notes:Photo Credits: Serious Eats