Chinese Noodles w/ Chicken
Children will love this quick noodles recipe with chicken & vegetables.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Egg Noodles, boiled 400 grams
- Oil 3 tablespoon
- Chicken boneless 300 gm, sliced in strips
- Capsicum 1
- Spring onion 2
- Cabbage 1 cup
- Ginger 1 piece
- Garlic cloves 4
- Green chilies 2
- Black pepper ½ teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Soya sauce 1 tablespoon
- Chili sauce 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Crushed red pepper 1 teaspoon
- Egg noodles boiled 1 packet
- 1. Julienne cut all vegetables – capsicum, cabbage and spring onions. Slice ginger, garlic and green chili’s as well.
- 2. Heat oil in a pan. Add chicken and stir fry on medium-high flame.
- 3. Add the sliced vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Add salt, pepper, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar and red pepper flakes. Stir.
- 5. Taste and adjust seasonings if required.
- 6. Put the boiled noodles in a pan. Top with chicken strips and vegetables mixture.
- 7. Serve hot.
Notes:Photo credits: forums.wildstar-online