Mint Chocolate Cupcakes
These mint chocolate cupcakes will be loved by kids, perfect for a birthday or a get-together.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 8 oz caster sugar
- 8 oz butter
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz flour
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mint essence
- 100gm chocolate chips
- Mint Icing:
- 4 oz butter
- 8 oz icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint essence
- Few drops green colour
- Few chocolate chips, to decorate
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2. Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder and whisk well with a fork.
- 3. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- 4. Add eggs, beating well after every addition.
- 5. Fold in dry ingredients along with mint essence.
- 6. Add chocolate chips.
- 7. Spoon mixture in cupcake cases and bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.
- 8. Remove when done and cool.
- 9. For the icing, beat butter and icing sugar and add in the essence and color.
- 10. Ice the cupcakes and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Notes:Photo Credits: PrettyBaked