Running late for work and can’t decide what to cook for dinner. Just throw together this chicken marinade in the morning, then come home and cook. I...
- PREP TIME: 180 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 1 kg chicken
- 6-7 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 lemons
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- 1. Mix all the spices together, coat the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for a few hours.
- 2. Heat oil in large pot.
- 3. Add chicken and cook on high heat for a few minutes till chicken changes color.
- 4. Turn heat to low-medium and cook for about 30 – 40 minutes till chicken is tender. Add water if required.