A simple paratha recipe that one can use to make breakfast, lunch or dinner. Have with salaan or on its own dipped in a little chai.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- ½ kg Flour (aata or maida); can use 250 grams maida and 250 grams aata as well.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup ghee/oil
- water to knead
- 1. Put flour and salt in a mixing bowl and knead it with water to make soft dough. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- 2. Make balls out of dough and roll it like roti. Spread 1 tablespoon ghee/oil on it, sprinkle little flour and give it twist and shape into pera.
- 3. Heat up tawa and put paratha on it and cook it.
- 4. Apply ghee/oil on one side and flip it so paratha puffs up.
- 5. When it gets golden color from both side remove and serve.
Notes:You can also roll the paratha in triangular form or in square form. Photocredits: Shutterstock.com