Anday ka Khageena or Pakistani Scrambled Eggs
Khageena is a popular Hyderabadi Breakfast recipe which is serve with hot parathas.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Oil as required
- 4 Onions, sliced
- 6 to 8 Eggs
- 6 green chilies, sliced
- 2-3 whole red chilies (to taste)
- ½ coriander (dhaniya) bunch, chopped
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves, for garnish
- 1. Heat oil in a wok (karahi) or sauce pan.
- 2. Saute sliced onions until they are golden brown.
- 3. In the meanwhile, beat eggs, salt, sliced green chilies, whole red chilies and turmeric powder in a bowl.
- 4. Add the beaten egg mixture to fried onion and stir continuously on medium flame.
- 5. The eggs will start scrambling and form pieces.
- 6. Once the egg is cooked, take it out in a place and serve hot.
- 7. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves before serving.
Notes:Photo Credits: Masala.Tv Serve hot with toasted bread or paratha.