Crunchy Fried Fish
This spicy fried fish has a crunchy batter due to the use of rice flour.
- PREP TIME: 25 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 500 gram fish fillets, cut in long pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 lemons
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chilies
- 1 teaspoon crushed cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1. Put fish fillets in bowl. Add garlic paste, chopped ginger and lemon in it. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Beat egg and add salt, chilies, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed coriander and cumin seeds in it. Mix it well and make a mixture of it.
- 3. Now add rice flour in it and mix it with your hands.
- 4. Fry it in hot oil till its golden brown.
Notes:Photo credits: theunmanlychef.com