Wondering how to make gulab jamun? Now you can make Pakistan’s favourite dessert in the comfort of your home.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 2 cups milk powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon white flour (maida)
- ½ tablespoon semolina (suji)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Milk sufficient to make dough
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 4-5 green cardamom (Chhoti Ilaichi)
- Few drops of Kewra essencess
- 1. First make the syrup by dissolving sugar in water.
- 2. Add the ilaichi seeds and cook till it starts to boil.
- 3. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- 4. Mix together the rest of the ingredients into a dough and make into small balls (makes about 32-36) and deep fry until brown.
- 5. Add to the syrup.
- 6. Garnish with pistachios and almonds.