Enjoy this garlic bread with a hot cup of soup.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- Butter ½ cup
- Garlic 1 ½ tablespoon
- Dried parsley 1 tablespoon
- Loaf Italian bread, cut into slices 1
- Mozzarella cheese shredded 8 oz
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat or heat in microwave in a glass bowl.
- 3. Add garlic and parsley to the melted butter.
- 4. Cut out a square of aluminum foil place French bread on it. Cut slices of the French bread but only cut 3/4th into the bread.
- 5. Brush the French bread with the butter mixture.
- 6. Roll up aluminum foil and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- 7. Take off the top of the aluminum foil, add cheese and bake for 5-10 minutes more till cheese is melted and bread is golden.