Decadent Hot Chocolate
Curl up in bed with a good book and a steaming cup of this hot chocolate.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Unsweetened cocoa powder ¼ cup
- Milk 1 liter
- Semisweet chocolate chips 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Whipped cream, (optional) as required
- 1. Dissolve cocoa powder in ¼th cup of milk in saucepan.
- 2. Heat cocoa mixture and add remaining milk.
- 3. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir occasionally till they melt.
- 4. Bring to boil, stirring every minute or so.
- 5. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- 6. Pour into mugs, and top with whipped cream if preferred.
Notes:Photo credits: simplysissom.com Chopped semi-sweet chocolate can be used instead of chocolate chips.