Green Chutney Pinwheel Sandwiches
These simple sandwiches look pretty and taste delicious.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- ½ bunch mint leaves
- 3 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon butter
- White bread
- 1. Make the green chutney filling by grinding together the coriander leaves, mint leaves, coconut,
- 2. lemon juice and salt.
- 3. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread slices.
- 4. Keep the bread slices on clingwrap or butter paper.
- 5. Apply butter on the bread slices, then green chutney.
- 6. Roll the bread slices with the help of the cling wrap and chill in refrigerator.
- 7. Once cold, cut into thick slices.
- 8. Take off the cling wrap and serve to guests.
Notes:Photo credits: too-much-time.com