Pasta Salad w/ Apples
This pasta salad makes use of fresh juicy apples for a bit of sweetness and walnuts for crunch.
- PREP TIME: 40 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- Drained yogurt (Yoghurt kept in a muslin cloth till water is drained) ½ cup
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Sugar 1/4 teaspoon
- Apples diced 1
- Potatoes diced 2
- Carrots diced 1
- Capsicum diced 1
- Macaroni 1 cup boiled
- Walnuts chopped ¼ cup + ¼ cup
- 1. Make the salad dressing by whisking mayonnaise along with yogurt, salt, white and black pepper and sugar.
- 2. Take out salad bowl and add apples, potatoes, carrots, capsicum, macaroni and ¼ cup walnuts.
- 3. Pour the salad dressing and toss well to combine.
- 4. Taste and adjust seasonings if required.
- 5. Garnish with the remaining walnuts