Refresh yourself with this delicious strawberry shake.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 300 grams strawberries, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1. Wash, dry and hull (cut off the green stalk) the strawberries.
- 2. Add all the ingredients to the blender including the ice-cubes.
- 3. Blend until all the ingredients are smooth and the shake is creamy.
- 4. Taste & adjust sugar or milk.
- 5. Serve chilled in glasses.
Notes:This shake can also be made using frozen strawberries. Wash, dry and hull (cut off the green stalk) the strawberries. Take a plastic box and sprinkle some sugar on the bottom. Layer with strawberries and sugar. Put the strawberries in the freezer till frozen. Use as needed during the year (can be frozen for at least 3 months) Photo Credits: Kiran Afzal