Blueberry Cheese Cake
This no-bake blueberry cheesecake is rich & creamy.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 3 hours chilling
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 2 cups digestive biscuits
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups cream cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 1/2 tin blueberry pie filling
- 1. Crush biscuits and add melted butter. Use a fork or your hands to mix it well.
- 2. Put the biscuits mixture in a greased cheese cake pan or a glass pyrex baking dish.
- 3. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees till light golden. Set aside to cool.
- 4. Take a large mixing bowl and add cream cheese and condensed milk. Beat well till smooth & creamy.
- 5. Add gelatin in 1/4 cup water. Mix and let it stand for 5 minutes. Heat for a few seconds till gelatin dissolves but don't let it boil.
- 6. Add gelatin & lemon juice in cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- 7. In a separate bowl, beat cream till light & fluffy then fold it in the cream cheese mixture.
- 8. Pour this mixture over biscuit base and chill for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator till it is firm.
- 9. Top with blueberry pie filling and serve.
Notes:Photo Credits: Sweetest Kitchen Substitute the blueberry cheesecake topping with any other flavor.