Frozen Mango Delight
This mango based dessert is made using mango pulp – use fresh mangoes or freeze mango pulp and enjoy tropical flavors in the winter.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 60 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 2 tablespoon icing Sugar
- 1 cup Cream (chilled)
- 3 tablespoon Whole Milk Powder
- 3 tablespoon Mango Jelly
- 1. In a bowl, pour the chilled cream and add icing sugar to it and whip till thick.
- 2. Add mango jelly to it and whisk again.
- 3. Now pour in the mango pulp and beat for some more time.
- 4. Now add the whole milk powder and whip again.
- 5. Take greased muffin moulds and pour the mixture into a dish and refrigerate.
- 6. Allow it to set completely.
- 7. Serve chilled.
Notes:Photo credits: dessertswithbenefits.com