Baked Chicken Nuggets
A healthier version of the regular chicken nuggets – not only are they home-made but they are also baked.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 1 kg chicken boneless cubed
- 1 tablespoon. olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon ground onion
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ + 1/2 teaspoon. black ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup. bread crumbs,
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Combine chicken, olive oil, garlic, onion, salt and ground pepper. Marinate 30 minutes.
- 2. Beat egg and set aside in a bowl.
- 3. Combine bread crumbs with paprika, salt & pepper.
- 4. Combine bread crumbs, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, paprika in shallow dish.
- 5. Dip chicken in egg and roll in breadcrumb mixture; place on large cookie sheet.
- 6. Spray with olive oil.
- 7. Bake 15 minutes for 180 minutes.
- 8. Serve nuggets with ketchup.
Notes:Photo Credits: Shutterstock