These stuffed omelet roll-ups are a simple way to make breakfast fun & creative.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Oil to fry
- Filling :
- 100 gm cottage cheese
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Handful of fresh basil
- Crushed black pepper, to taste
- 1. Make omelet filling by mixing cottage, minced garlic, basil & black pepper.
- 2. Beat eggs. Add salt, pepper, chopped coriander and green chillies.
- 3. Heat a big frying pan and add oil. Make omelet and carefully take them out.
- 4. Spread mixture over each omelette, roll up loosely and cut in thick slices.
- 5. Serve warm with toasted bread.