Jhatpat Dahi Barey
As the name implies, these dahi baray take minutes to prepare.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 2 persons
- 2 bread slices
- Oil for frying and baghar
- 1 cup yoghurt
- Salt-according to taste
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 8-10 curry leaves
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- 1. Cut the bread slices into small squares and deep fry them.
- 2. Mix salt and sugar in yoghurt according to your taste. Beat it well and keep it aside.
- 3. Make baghar in a small pan:
- 4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil. Put mustard seeds and curry leaves in it.
- 5. After a while when you can start to smell the aroma of the curry leaves, put red chili powder and immediately turn off the heat.
- 6. Let it cool.
- 7. Now put the fried bread in the yogurt and top it with baghaar.
- 8. Serve and enjoy!
Notes:Photo credits to Kiran Afzal.