Sawayon ka Zarda
Try this recipe on this Eid, any kind of occasion or on dinner parties as a dessert. Everybody will love the taste of sawayon ka zarda.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 45 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 600 gram Sawayon (vermicelli)
- 500 gram Sugar
- 150 gram Ghee
- 6 Green cardamoms
- 600 ml Water
- 4 Cloves
- 100 ml Milk
- 50 gram Desiccated coconut
- 100 gram Pistachio
- 100 grams Almonds
- 1. In a sauce pan add sugar and water, cook until sugar dissolves.
- 2. Then take a wok, heat up ghee and sizzle cloves and green cardamoms.
- 3. Add sawayon and fry on low heat until light golden.
- 4. Add sugar syrup, mix and add milk.
- 5. Cook until water and syrup dry.
- 6. Add pistachio and put on dum for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 7. Garnish with almonds and desiccated coconut and serve.