Hot chocolate, also known as hot cocoa is the perfect winter beverage – steaming milk, loads of chocolate and whipped cream on top.
- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 5 minutes
- SERVINGS: 1 persons
- 1 Cup Hot milk
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate drinking powder
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Sugar or to taste
- Fresh cream for garnish
- Chocolate decoration for garnish
- 1. Mix sugar and chocolate powder in a sauce pan with water.
- 2. Cook, stirring till mixture boils
- 3. Add in milk, cook for another 2 mins
- 4. Just before serving reheat blend for 1 min till foamy
- 5. Remove in a mug, serve garnish with swirl of cream and any chocolate decoration
Notes:Photo credits: foodbymars.com