Keri / Raw Mango Sherbat
We can’t wait for the mango season to begin so we can have this refreshing Keri / Raw Mango Sherbat.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- 1 kg keri (raw mango)
- 1 kg sugar (can be reduced as per taste)
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. Wash the Keri / Raw Mango. Boil the keri till soft and then peel.
- 2. Remove the Keri pulp and blend. Strain the pulp through a fine muslin cloth / malmal ka kapra.
- 3. Cook sugar and water till a thick sugar syrup is made. Remove from heat and set it aside to cool.
- 4. Once it cools, add boiled keri, salt & lemon juice. Stir together.
- 5. Pour in sterilized bottles and use within a few days.
- 6. Serve chilled with lots of ice-cube and dilute with water as per preference.
Notes:Photo Credits: Shutterstock.com