Chicken nuggets are a favourite among children be it lunch, dinner or snacks. Make a big batch of these and keep in the freezer.
- PREP TIME: 180 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- Boneless chicken, cubed and flattened 1 kg
- White vinegar 2 tablespoon
- Soya sauce 2 tablespoon
- Chili sauce 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- White pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs 2 cup
- Eggs 2
- Corn flour 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1. Marinate boneless chicken with soya sauce, white vinegar, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, salt, chili sauce, and corn flour. Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 2. Create an assembly line for assembling, coating and frying nuggets.
- 3. Whisk egg and keep aside.
- 4. Put flour in a separate bowl. Do the same with breadcrumbs.
- 5. Make nuggets by putting marinated chicken first in flour, then beaten egg then breadcrumbs. Set aside on a tray.
- 6. Fry the chicken nuggets on a low heat till golden brown and crispy.
- 7. Alternately, the nuggets can be frozen and fried when needed.
- 8. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chili sauce.
Notes:Photo credits: theprimitivepalate