While these creamy mashed potatoes make a delicious side to a continental feast; leftovers are also great as a midnight snack.
- PREP TIME: 40 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Potatoes, peeled and quartered ½ kg
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Cream 4 tablespoon
- Butter 2 tablespoon
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Boil potatoes with water and ½ teaspoon salt, until soft. Pierce the potato with a knife or fork and if it passes through then the potatoes are done.
- 2. Mash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher.
- 3. Heat butter in a pan till melted. Add cream and warm it up.
- 4. Add the mashed potatoes and stir well.
- 5. Add milk to get the desired consistency
- 6. Season with salt & pepper.
Notes:Photo credits: hungrycouplenyc.com