Cream Cheese and Walnuts Sandwich
These cream cheese & walnut sandwiches are something different from the regular egg, chicken and vegetable varieties.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 200 grams cream cheese or ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon black pepper crushed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 greens of spring onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon ground walnuts
- 8 to 10 slices Bread (Brown or White)
- 1. Make the cream cheese filling by adding cream cheese, black pepper, garlic, salt, and spring onions together. Whisk well till smooth.
- 2. Apply paste on one bread slice. Top with walnuts and cut into desired shape.
- 3. Serve.
- 4. Cover with cling film or aluminum foil to ensure that they don’t get dry.
Notes:Photo credits: Shutter stock