Spicy Chicken Wings
Enjoy these spicy chicken wings with ranch dip or BBQ sauce.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 8 persons
- Chicken Wings 1 kg (skin removed, split at the joint and tips removed)
- Chopped Garlic ½ teaspoon
- Salt ½ + ½ teaspoon
- Vinegar 2 tablespoon
- Oregano ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder 1 teaspoon
- For making Sauce:
- Tomato ketchup 2 tablespoon
- Tamarind Pulp 2 tablespoon
- Chili Sauce as required 1 tablespoon
- 1. First of all in a bowl add chicken wings. Then add garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, vinegar, oregano, chili powder. Mix well and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- 2. Make sauce by combining ketchup, chili sauce, tamarind pulp and ½ teaspoon salt.
- 3. Heat 2 tablespoon oil and shallow fry chicken wings till cooked through. Brush the sauce on the wings and then cook for 2-3 minutes in the end.
- 4. Serve with extra sauce on the side.