Crispy Fish Fingers
Use either fresh or frozen fish fingers to make this crispy & crunchy recipe. Serve with tartar sauce.
- PREP TIME: 40 minutes
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Boneless fish fillets ½ kg
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoon
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tablespoon
- Soya sauce 2 tablespoon
- Paprika powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Chopped garlic 2 teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Egg 1
- Fresh bread crumbs as required
- Sesame seeds ½ cup
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Oil for frying
- 1. In a bowl add boneless fish fillets along with lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, paprika powder, chopped garlic, black pepper and salt. Leave to marinate for half an hour.
- 2. Mix sesame seeds and breadcrumbs together and keep in a bowl.
- 3. Beat egg with a tablespoon of water and keep in a bowl.
- 4. Create an assembly for coating & frying the sesame fish fingers.
- 5. Dip marinated fish fingers first in cornflour, then egg and then breadcrumbs with sesame seeds mixture.
- 6. Deep fry in oil till golden and crispy.
Notes:Photo credits: .vicscatering.co.uk