Cheese & Egg Sandwich
Make a platter of these egg sandwiches for your next tea party.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 4 boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup boiled chicken, shredded (Boil chicken with ginger paste, garlic paste, salt & pepper)
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 bread slices
- 4 cheese slices
- 1. Take a medium bowl to make the sandwich spread. Add finely chopped eggs, black pepper, salt, mayonnaise, milk, shredded chicken, chopped cucumber and butter. Stir together. Adjust seasonings if required and leave aside for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Heat a frying pan and toast the bread slices till lightly golden on each side.
- 3. Apply the sandwich spread on the bottom bread slice, top with a cheese slice and cover with the other bread slice.
- 4. Cut into triangles or rectangles and serve.
Notes:Photo credits: foodista