Mutton Chops with Brown Sugar Glaze
Things are bound to get messy with these delicious mutton chops covered with a sweet & sticky brown sugar glaze.
- PREP TIME: 15 minutes (plus 1 hour marination)
- COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 mutton chops
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, ginger, tarragon, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Rub the mutton chops with the seasonings and place on a plate. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat grill for high heat.
- 3. Brush grill grate lightly with oil, and arrange lamb chops on grill.
- 4. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or till the mutton chops are tender.