Make this spicy chicken boti in the comfort of your own home. Serve with raita, chutney and hari chutney.
- PREP TIME: 30 minutes (6 hours marination)
- COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- SERVINGS: 6 persons
- 1 full chicken, cut into 8 – 10 pieces
- 1 cup yogurt
- 3 – 4 tablespoon chicken tikka masala
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 ½ cups water
- Salt to taste
- 1. Take a sharp knife and make shallow cuts in chicken pieces.
- 2. Take a large bowl and add water & vinegar. Whisk together and then add chicken pieces in the mixture. Let it soak for about ½ hour.
- 3. Mix chicken tikka masala with yoghurt & salt. Whisk it together.
- 4. Take the chicken pieces out of the vinegar water and then add in chicken tikka masala marinade. Make sure all the pieces are coated and let marinate for at least 4 – 6 hours in the fridge.
- 5. Put chicken pieces on skewers and cook on barbeque, oven or stove in grill pan. If cooking in oven or grill pan, you can add flavor to the chicken boti by smoking with charcoal.
- 6. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from the skewers and serve with lemon juice, salad and chutney.