Spicy French Fries
A spicy twist on the regular French fries.
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVINGS: 4 persons
- Potatoes 3 large or 4 medium potatoes
- Garlic, finely chopped 1 teaspoon
- Carom seeds, roasted & ground (ajwain) ½ teaspoon
- Chili powder ½ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds, roasted & ground (zeera) ½ teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Corn flour 2 tablespoon
- Oil for frying
- 1. Slice the potatoes into fries. Wash and dry with a napkin.
- 2. Put the potatoes into a big dish. Marinate with garlic, carom seeds (ajwain), chili powder, cumin seeds (zeera), salt and corn flour.
- 3. Mix well making sure all the fries are coated.
- 4. Heat oil. Deep fry French fries till golden brown and crispy.
- 5. Use a slotted spoon to take them out and drain on a kitchen towel.